General Terms and Conditions
Your booking on this web site is conditional on you, the renter, accepting our terms. If you, the renter, do not agree with any part of them you must not proceed with your booking. By confirming that you wish to book a vehicle through this web site you, the renter, indicate that you have read, understood and accept the relevant terms.
Upon completion of the relevant fields on the booking form, that is made through the application, the user gives explicit mandate to Carhirecrete.eu to broker providing travel services, by the supplier or any other service. The detention order is binding on the user in each case.
All rates include 23% Value Added Tax.
For changes in prices and booking fees for cancellation of the car hire provider, Carhirecrete.eu has no responsibility. The remuneration of Carhirecrete.eu as mediator, is included in the total price of the service.
In order to rent your holiday car through the application, it is possible to pay by credit card only. Before the settlement, Carhirecrete.eu is not required to send any confirmation document to the customer. Carhirecrete.eu may ask the user to produce any evidence regarding his residence address or a copy of his credit card or bank account deposit, before the final step of the booking process.
Payment Method (Driver must have one of the following credit cards when collecting vehicle)
- Each booking can be paid for by either credit card or debit card. Car rental agents require a credit card in the driver's name to be presented at the rental desk. This is because a deposit is required which is held on the credit card until the vehicle is returned. In some countries you may be required to present two credit cards when renting higher vehicle groups.
- Always ensure that the card has sufficient credit available at the time of rental. The amount authorized is generally the insurance excess and the fuel deposit, but it varies depending upon the size of the vehicle, the age of the driver, the car rental agent, rental duration and pick up location.
- In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Confirmation of booking
After successful completion if each booking through the website of Carhirecrete.eu, the customer will receive confirmation of his car rental, through e - mail.
CarTrawler searches from over 550 suppliers. The vehicle displayed and models listed are the most common vehicles used by our car rental partners. We cannot guarantee the make or model of the rental vehicle will be the same as the vehicle displayed on our website.
- Pick up full, return full.
- Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return. (Suppliers fuel policies change from time to time, please confirm at rental counter)
- Fuel charges are payable at the rental desk unless otherwise stated in the top section of rate details.
Your voucher must be produced on arrival at the rental desk. Failure to present your voucher, means we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges. No refunds will be issued unless Agent received voucher from Renter.
Please note: We are not responsible for overcharges on rentals where the voucher was not presented to the local agent on collection of the vehicle
Conditions of Optional Extras
Please note the price of optional extras is subject to change without notice.The optional extras are subject to availability.
If the booking is cancelled within 7 days of the car rental booking date and at least 48 hours before pick up time, all funds will be reimbursed.If the booking is cancelled outside 7 days of the car rental booking date and at least 48 hours before the pick up time, all funds except a cancellation fee of EUR 25.00 and the card processing fee (where applicable), will be reimbursed.If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before the pick up time, no funds will be reimbursed.